Air conditioning For
Your Home Or Office
There are several factors to consider when choosing to install an air conditioner system. These include:
- The size of the air conditioner
- Type of system you want
- Cost, durability, and efficiency
- Installation and maintenance
Your home needs are different to others. What works for them might not necessarily work for you. We can come assess your needs after which we will advise on the best options available.
Split System air conditioners are fairly cheap and easy to maintain making them a popular option for home and office cooling. We can supply and install air conditioners based on energy efficiency or we can install a previously purchased unit for you.
WHY CHOOSE OUR EXPERTS
We are a fully licensed and insured business. Our years of experience have made us knowledgeable on the most common air conditioning challenges.
We have no hidden charges and take the time to explain to you the costs associated with the quote.
How regular cleaning and maintenance can reduce the need for repairs
For your air conditioner to function at it’s most optimum level, you will need to regularly clean and maintain the filters, fins, and coils of your unit. Failure to do so you will see a decline in the performance of your unit and energy use will increase.
Having regular cleaning and maintenance of your air conditioner can help save you money on costly repairs and on energy bills.
We can provide you advice on how to regularly clean your unit.
Types Of Air Conditioning
We also offer minor and major air conditioning services
Our minor services include:
- Cleaning of filters in front of fan coil
- Fan coil head unit cleaning
- Inspection of your electrical connections
- Flush drain operation
- Inspection of the airflow from the head unit
- Inspection of the refrigerant gas pressure
- Removal of any obstructions on the outdoor unit
Major services we offer at Hewitt Trade Services:
- Cleaning of filters in front of the fan coil
- Cleaning of the fan coil at the head unit
- Removal and cleaning of head unit covers
- Removal and cleaning of the fan barrel
- Inspection of the flush drain operation
- Electrical connection inspection
- Head unit airflow inspection
- Checking of refrigerant gas pressures at the compressor
- Removal of obstructions on the outdoor unit